Sunday, February 27, 2011

Novel now available! Look At All The Happy Creatures

I don't know what to say. The book is now online. Available from Amazon.com and also from CreateSpace (which gives me a better royalty so you may want to get it from them).
I want to thank you guys for being so supportive since I started this project.

Michael, much in the way of props to you for suggesting this whole Amazon/Createspace thing. I was getting tiered of fighting for the content inside and when you suggested this alternative I thought it was the perfect way to stay true to a philosophy of discarding the old system instead of butting heads with it.


Okay, I have to go dance in circles.


PS: Today is 2/27.....as if Pi wasn't encodded into the book enough as it is.
Oh, and here's the thank you page as it appears at the end of the book:

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations! I'm going to dance in circles with you. One day when I have the monetary funds, I will treat you to a fancy dinner of $2 tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I didn't read my "free" copy yet, but I will buy one of these and put it in my bag and carry it around in the world with me.
    Congratulations! that's quite an achievement. (maybe I'll get off my ass now and work on some long form stuff. . . .)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Green,
    I couldn't have done it without you.

    Ishmael,
    If I have in any way encouraged you to push forward with your work, then it's all been worth it. Seriously man, get to it so I can read your book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Alan. Looks interesting! If you can spare a review copy, I can spare a radio show.
    Kevin Barrett
    POB 221
    Lone Rock, WI 53556

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin,
    Thank you so much. I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails